Frequently Asked Questions
Original Art Work
I am here to help make your online art purchasing experience a total success.... If you cannot find the answers to any questions you may have below, please contact me through the website and it will be my pleasure to answer your questions directly and solve any issues as quickly and conveniently as possible. I look forward to working with you to bring quality artwork into your home and working environment...
30-day money back guarantee if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase. No questions asked. The artwork must be returned in the original packaging, undamaged. Return shipping cost at customer’s expense; customer must insure artwork for return.
What is your shipping Policy?
All standard shipping prices are included in the price of the original artwork. If you would like specialized shipping please contact us to make arragngments.
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds?
If your painting arrives and the box is damaged, please contact me immediately via the website to let me know. Before opening the package, YOU MUST PHOTOGRAPH the damaged package. You may open the package to see if the work has been damaged (hopefully it is only superficial) but if the painting or print is damaged, please photograph the damaged artwork. NOTE: Every original work of art is photographed before and after it is packaged and before it is sent to you, for insurance purposes. All of my original artworks are insured for transportation.
Click Here to contact me and I will get in touch mith as soon as possible.
How can I keep up with your new work?
I keep up with current work and events, please sign up on my website and I will send out updates regularly. also please like my page on facebook and instagram, I will post updates on a regular basis there too. Read my Studio-Blog to find information about new work and events Click Here.
Prints Shipping and Handling
We ship worldwide with USPS and FedEx. We will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
SHIPPING PRICES are calculated based on your cart total as follows•:
|Cart Total From
||International Shipping Charge*^
^ Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur an additional charges
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
- Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost.
- Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping, We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
- All additional Crate and Freighting Fees will be billed separately after processing your order.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
- If you reside outside of the continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us regarding your shipping preferences.
- APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
- Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
- We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
- Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact us with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
Art Prints Return Policy
- We do not accept returns; all sales are FINAL.
- We do our utmost to ensure that your prints are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
- If your prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and please contact Us if you have any questions about your order Click Here and provide us with your order number for further instructions.